●首页 加入收藏 网站地图 热点专题 网站搜索 [RSS订阅] [WAP访问]  
语言选择:
英语联盟 | www.enun.cn
英语学习 | 英语阅读 | 英语写作 | 英语听力 | 英语语法 | 综合口语 | 考试大全 | 英语四六 | 英语课堂 | 广播英语 | 行业英语 | 出国留学
品牌英语 | 实用英语 | 英文歌曲 | 影视英语 | 幽默笑话 | 英语游戏 | 儿童英语 | 英语翻译 | 英语讲演 | 求职简历 | 奥运英语 | 英文祝福
背景:#EDF0F5 #FAFBE6 #FFF2E2 #FDE6E0 #F3FFE1 #DAFAF3 #EAEAEF 默认  
阅读内容

着迷英语900句 Book4-6

[日期:2006-08-28]   [字体: ]
      MR.NIKZAD: Captain, would you tell me who is responsible for catching the thieves? I''d like to thank him personally. 警长, 您可不可以告诉我, 逮捕那些贼的人是谁? 我想亲自向他道谢.

CAPT.JAMISON: You know him. 你认识他的.
MR.NIKZAD: I do? 真的?
CAPT.JAMISON: But I must ask you not to tell anyone who he is. 不过, 我必须请你不要告诉任何人他是谁,
CAPT.JAMISON: He''s one of our undercover men. 他是我们的一个便衣警员.
MR.NIKZAD: Certainly. 那当然!
CAPT.JAMISON: Sergeant O''Neill. Would you step into my office? 欧尼尔警官, 请到我的办公室来一下.
BILL: Captain? 什么事, 警长?
MR.NIKZAD: Mr. O''Neill. The ice cream vendor! I don''t believe it. Ali was right. 欧尼尔先生, 那个冰淇淋贩! 我真想不到! 原来阿里是对的!
CAPT.JAMISON: Who was right? 谁对了?
MR.NIKZAD: My son, Ali. 我的儿子阿里.
MR.NIKZAD: He never stops talking about Mr. O''Neill. 他一天到晚都在讲欧尼尔先生.
MR.NIKZAD: He always says, "Mr. O''Neill is a secret agent." 他总是说: 「欧尼尔先生是个密探.」
CAPT.JAMISON: Sergeant, you didn''t say anything to the boy, did you? 警官, 你该没有对那个小孩说什么吧?
MR.NIKZAD: Captain, I''m sure he didn''t have to. Ali is very... what is the word in English... imaginative. 警长, 我相信他用不着说. 阿里这孩子非常... 英文怎么讲... 想像力很丰富.
MR.NIKZAD: He enjoys pretending to be you, Sergeant. You are his hero. 警官, 你是他心目中的英雄, 他崇拜你, 很喜欢学你.
BILL: He''s a fine boy. 他是个好孩子.
MR.NIKZAD: And he loves talking to you about baseball. 他也很喜欢和你谈棒球.
MR.NIKZAD: He keeps trying to learn, 他一直试着学,
MR.NIKZAD: but I don''t know how to play, so I can''t teach him. 可是我不会玩, 所以就没办法教他.
MR.NIKZAD: But tell me Sergeant, how did you know those three were thieves? 那么, 警官请你告诉我, 你怎么知道那三个人是强盗?
BILL: I suspected something right away. 我一开始就起疑心.
BILL: They kept walking back and forth in front of the bank. 他们在银行的门口一直走来走去,
BILL: After watching them for three days, I knew something was going to happen soon. 在注意他们三天以后, 我就知道不久即会有事情发生了.
MR.NIKZAD: Why did you wait three days before acting? 你为什么要等三天才采取行动呢?
BILL: We needed more proof, 因为我们需要更多的证据,
BILL: so I started noting their movements carefully. I sold ice cream right under their noses. 所以我开始细心地观察他们的行踪. 我就在他们的跟前卖冰淇淋.
MR.NIKZAD: I am impressed, Sergeant, impressed and grateful. But what a shame. Ali can never know he was right. 我真钦佩你, 警官, 钦佩又感激. 但是, 真可惜, 阿里永远不会知道他是对的.
HUSSEIN: Ali! Did you hear? There was a robbery at Dad''s bank! 阿里! 你知不知道? 爸爸的银行被人抢劫!
ALI: Wow! Did they take a lot of money? 哇! 他们抢了很多钱吗?
HUSSEIN: No. Some undercover policemen at the Fair caught the thieves. 没有, 万博会有便衣警察把强盗抓到了.
ALI: I bet Mr. O''Neill did it! 我想一定是欧尼尔先生抓的,
ALI: When I grow up, I want to be a secret agent like Mr. O''Neill. 我长大了以后, 我要当密探, 就像欧尼尔先生一样.
HUSSEIN: Ali, Mr. O''Neill is an ice cream vendor! 阿里, 欧尼尔先生是冰淇淋摊贩!


 

   免责声明:本站信息仅供参考,版权和著作权归原作者所有! 如果您(作者)发现侵犯您的权益,请与我们联系:QQ-50662607,本站将立即删除!
 
阅读:

推荐 】 【 打印
上一篇:
下一篇:着迷英语900句 Book2-9
相关新闻      
本文评论       全部评论
发表评论

点评: 字数
姓名:
内容查询

热门专题
 图片新闻