自己若非对方所要找的当事人,无分机的场合可找当事人前来接听,有分机的场合把该通电话转过去即可。大公司或旅馆等场所,通常由总机负责转接电话。对方若不清楚该找哪个部门的人时,应表现出乐于帮忙的态度,可给人留下良好的印象。
第一部分、转接来电用语
(1) 我看看他在不在。
I'll see if he's in.
(2) 我帮你接过去。
I'll connect you.
(3) 我帮你接给王先生。
I'll connect you with Mr. Wang.
(4) 我把电话转给黄先生。
I'll transfer this call to Mr. Huang.
(5) 我替你接到出口部。
I'll connect you with the Export Department.
(6) 我帮你接给李小姐。
I'll put you through to Miss Li.
(7) 我把你的电话转给魏先生。
I'll transfer your call to Mr. Wei.
(8) 我把你的电话转给负责的人。
I'll transfer your call to the person in charge.
(9) 我把你的电话转给林先生。
I'll switch your call to Mr. Lin.
(10) 我找某位销售人员来听。
I'll get you someone in sales.
(11) 我请她来听。
I'll get her.
(12) 我去找他来。
I'll fetch him up.
(13) 我去看看他在不在他的办公室内。
I'll just find out if he's in his office.
(14) 我替你接。
I'll put you through.
(15) 我替你接这个号码。
I'll get the number for you.
(16) 我替你接总机。
I'll get the switch board for you.
(17) 我帮你转过去。
I'll switch you over.
(18) 我来看看能不能替您重接。
I'll see if I can connect you again.
(19) 你的电话接通时我们会打给您。
We'll call you when your call is ready to go through.
(20) 对不起这个号码正在讲话中。
I'm sorry the number's engaged.
(21) 这支电话正在讲话中。
The line is busy.
(22) 先生,这支电话在讲话中。
The line is engaged, sir.