1.Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
And yellow leaves of autumn which have no songs , flutter and fall there with a sign.
夏天的飞鸟,来到我的窗前,歌唱,又飞走了。
秋天的落叶,它们没有什么曲子可唱,一声叹息,飘零在地上。
2.O troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
世界上一队小小的流浪者啊,在我的字里行间留下你们的足迹吧!
3.The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
It becomes small as one song ,as one kiss of the eternal.
世界对着它的爱人,扯下它那庞大的面具。
它变小了,小得宛如一首歌,小得宛如一个永恒的吻。
4.It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
大地的泪珠,使她的微笑如鲜花般盛开。
5.The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away .
广袤的沙漠,狂热追求一叶绿草的爱,但她又笑着摇摇头,飞走了。
6.If you shed tears when you miss the sun ,you also miss the stars.
如果你因错过太阳而哭泣,那么你也会错过群星了。
7.The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water.Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
舞动着的流水啊,在你途中的泥沙,正乞求你的歌声,你的舞蹈呢!你是否肯背负跛足的泥沙向前奔腾?
8.Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
她热切的脸,如夜晚的雨水,萦绕在我的梦中。
9.Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other .
有一次,我们梦见彼此竟是陌生人。
醒来时,才发现我们本是亲密无间。
10.Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
忧伤在我心中沉静下来,宛如降临在寂静山林中的夜色。
11.Some unseen fingers,like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.
一些看不见的手指,如慵懒的风,在我心上奏着潺潺的乐章。
12.“what language is thine,o sea?”
“The language of eternal question?”
“What language is thy answer,o sky?”
“The language of eternal silence.”
“大海啊,你说的是什么?”
“是永恒的质疑。”
“天空啊,你回答的是什么?”
“是永恒的沉默。”
13.Listen,my heart,to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you!
听,我的心啊,听那世界的呢喃,这是它对你爱的召唤!
14.The mestery of creation is like the darkness of night-it is GREat.Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.
创造的神秘,有如夜的黑暗——它是伟大的,而知识的幻影却如清晨之雾。
15.Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。
16.I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.
我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过去了。
17.There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind.
这些微思,是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。
18.What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
19.My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my master. Let me but listen.
神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。让我只是静听着吧。
20.I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.
我不能选择那最好的。是那最好的选择我。
21.They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.
那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。
22.That i exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。
23.Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。
24.Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.
人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。
25."we, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms,but who are you so silent?"
"i am a mere flower."
“我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?”
“我不过是一朵花。”
26.God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun the earth. 神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地。
27.the light that plays, like a naked child, among the GREen leaves happily knows not that man can lie.
光明如一个裸体的孩子,快快活活地在绿叶当中游戏,它不知道人是会欺诈的。
28.O beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.
啊,美呀,在爱中找你自己吧,不要到你镜子的谄谀去找寻。
29.My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature in tears with the words, "i love thee."
我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上冲激着,以热泪在上边写着她的题记:“我爱你。”
30."Moon, for what do you wait?"
"To salute the sun for whom i must make way."
“月儿呀,你在等候什么呢?”
“向我将让位给他的太阳致敬。”
31.The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.
绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音。
32. His own mornings are new surprises to God.
神自己的清晨,在他自己看来也是新奇的。
33.Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the
claims of love.
生命从世界得到资产,爱情使它得到价值。
34.The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.
枯竭的河床,并不感谢它的过去。
35.The bird wishes it were a cloud.
The cloud wishes it were a bird.
鸟儿愿为一朵云。
云儿愿为一只鸟。
36.The waterfall sing, "I find my song, when I find my freedom."
瀑布歌唱道:“我得到自由时便有了歌声了。”
37.I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence.
It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.
我说不出这心为什么那样默默地颓丧着。
是为了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾记得的小小的需要。
38.Woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs sing like a
hill stream among its pebbles.
妇人,你在料理家务的时候,你的手足歌唱着,正如山间的溪水歌唱着在小石中流过。
39.The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation to the
East.
当太阳横过西方的海面时,对着东方留下他的最后的敬礼。
40.Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.
不要因为你自己没有胃口而去责备你的食物。
41.The trees, like the longings of the earth, stand atiptoe to peep at the
heaven.
群树如表示大地的愿望似的,踮起脚来向天空窥望。
42.You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been
waiting long.
你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。
43.The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy,the bird
in the air is singing.
But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and the
music of the air.
水里的游鱼是沉默的,陆地上的兽类是喧闹的,空中的飞鸟是歌唱着的。
但是,人类却兼有海里的沉默,地上的喧闹与空中的音乐。
44.The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music
of sadness.
世界在踌躇之心的琴弦上跑过去,奏出忧郁的乐声。
45.He has made his weapons his gods.
When his weapons win he is defeated himself.
他把他的刀剑当作他的上帝。
当他的刀剑胜利的时候他自己却失败了。
46.God finds himself by creating.
神从创造中找到他自己。
47.Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret meekness,with her silent steps of love.
阴影戴上她的面幕,秘密地,温顺地,用她的沉默的爱的脚步,跟在“光”后边。
48.The stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.
群星不怕显得象萤火那样。
49.I thank thee that I am none of the wheels of power but I am one with the living creatures that are crushed by it.
谢谢神,我不是一个权力的轮子,而是被压在这轮子下的活人之一。
50.The mind, sharp but not broad, sticks at every point but does not move.
心是尖锐的,不是宽博的,它执着在每一点上,却并不活动。
51.You idol is shattered in the dust to prove that God's dust is GREater than your idol.
你的偶像委散在尘土中了,这可证明神的尘土比你的偶像还伟大。
52.Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.
人不能在他的历史中表现出他自己,他在历史中奋斗着露出头角。
53.While the glass lamp rebukes the earthen for calling it cousin the moon rises, and the glass lamp, with a bland smile, calls her,---My dear, dear sister
玻璃灯因为瓦灯叫它做表兄而责备瓦灯。
但明月出来时,玻璃灯却温和地微笑着,叫明月为---“我亲爱的,亲爱的姐姐。”
54.Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.
我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似地,遇见了,走近了。海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,我们也分别了。
55.My day is done, and I am like a boat drawn on the beach, listening to the dance-music of the tide in the evening.
我的白昼已经完了,我象一只泊在海滩上的小船,谛听着晚潮跳舞的乐声。
56.Life is given to us, we earn it by giving it.
我们的生命是天赋的,我们惟有献出生命,才能得到生命。
57.We come nearest to the GREat when we are great in humility.
当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。
58.The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail.
麻雀看见孔雀负担着它的翎尾,替它担忧。
59.Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting.
决不要害怕刹那--永恒之声这样唱着。
60.The hurricane seeks the shortest road by the no-road, and suddenly ends its search in the Nowhere.
风于无路之中寻求最短之路,又突然地在“无何有之国”终之了它的追求。