我不敢相信你成功了. 他们要把你送到太空. 在那么多人中他们选中你.
Vincent: Hate to think of you stuck alone in that room for a year ..
我不敢相信你要一个人呆在那房间一年…
Jerome: Don’t think about it, anyway, the room I’m stuck in is bigger than your tin can.
别想了, 我呆的房间要比你的火箭大.
Vincent: What are you gonna do?
你将要做什么呢?
Jerome: I have my books, I go places in my head.
我有书, 我在脑海中旅行.
Vincent: I’d be happier if you had some company.
你如果有同伴的话我会更开心.
Jerome: I have visitors.
我有客人.
Vincent: Yeah well, none that you don’t pay. Seriously, what are you going to do?
是啊, 但没有不要钱的. 说真的, 你将要做什么呢?
Jerome: I’m going to finish this.
我要把这杯喝完.
Jerome: What’s Titan like this time of the year?
Titan 在这个季节是什么样的? (Titan在这句话里指的是围绕旋转土星的卫星)
Vincent: What’s it like? Titan is exactly like this…all the time… it’s got a cloud so thick that nobody knows what’s underneath.
它是什么样的? Titan永远就像这样. 它的云厚得让人看不清下面有什么
Jerome: Maybe there’s nothing there.
可能里面什么都没有.
Vincent: There’s something there. You should be going instead of me.
那儿有东西. 你比我更应该过去.
Jerome: Why is that?
为什么?
Vincent: Because up there, your legs wouldn’t matter.
因为在那边, 你的双腿不会有问题.
Jerome: I’m scared of heights.
我恐高.